Caroline L. Sherrill, Ph.D.
Caroline L. Sherrill, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist who works with children, parents, and families. Dr. Sherrill received her Ph.D. and M.S. in Clinical Psychology from Vanderbilt University. Dr. Sherrill is a graduate in Psychology and Mathematics of St. Olaf College in Minnesota. She was a Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Marcus Institute for Development and Learning at Emory University and interned at Grady Health System with Emory University.
Dr. Sherrill's areas of interest include the assessment and treatment of developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, ADHD, and childhood behavioral problems. Although Dr. Sherrill frequently sees children through 18 years, she has extensive training in working with children age birth through six years.
- Developmental, Cognitive, Educational and Emotional Assessment of children age 0 to 18 years
- Child and Family Therapy with children age 0 through 18 years
- Parenting Skills and Behavior Management
- School Observation and Consultation
- Lectures for school and parent groups